Arizona has zero tolerance when it comes to a Dog Bite
Having a loved one bit by a dog could be quite dramatic and more dramatic if it is a child that had suffered from any type of dog bite. Being bit by a dog at a younger age could change the way that your child sees other dogs in the future. With a dog bite comes a possible visit to the ER or at the very least a visit to your doctor and those visits cost you money.
If your dog has bitten someone, you are more than likely going to be held liable for their actions. Depending on the location of where the dog bite had occurred is also a factor whether it was on public property, private property, or if the attack was unprovoked. It is always best to take note of the situation, stay calm and try to contact an attorney as soon as possible so that you can ensure that you are taking every precaution possible to protect you or your loved one.
Schedule a consultation with us today and our Arizona dog bite injury attorneys will work hard to help you.
When you or a loved one has been a victim of a dog bite we recommend that you:
- Wash the area with with soap and water to prevent a dog bite infection
- Find a witness
- Contact your local animal control office
- Visit the ER or your doctor
- Take photos of the dog bite
- If you can take note the breed of dog including its size and color. Take note of the owner and whether or not it was wearing a color
- If possible, keep the dog in an area so that the animal control officers can retain the dog
- Be sure to do this safely, if you cannot restrain the animal please do not attempt to
- Keep all of your records, clothing and anything else that may help your case
- Contact us
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.