To our valued Clients with regard to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak,
During this time, there is no higher priority than having our clients, team, friends, and family happy and healthy, which is why we want you to be rest assured that we are taking every precaution to still help you through this tough time. Our firm has always been dedicated to each client’s specific needs whether you are working remotely, out of town or do not have access to visit our firm in person.
As an essential service provider, and more specifically for those going through or considering bankruptcy and estate planning, our team is dedicated to helping you.
Our firm offers free consultations for any new client and all the below methods to help protect you and your security;
- Video/Phone conferences
- Secure email and signature disclosures
- Online payment methods
Our law firm is open for clients who wish to visit us; however, we kindly ask that you limit the amount of people entering our facility for the safety of yourself and our team. At this time, we are making in-person appointments for clients on a necessary basis, or to drop off additional paperwork where clients may not have additional resources to send them electronically. Each time a client enters or leaves, our team is taking precautionary measures to clean and sanitize our office.
Precautionary measures we are currently taking to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Monitoring all important outlets about the COVID-19 virus including the CDC, WHO, government agency’s websites and additional resources.
- Offering only a single location to conduct business; our main office at 15396 North 83rd, Ave C100 in Peoria, Arizona.
- Cleaning and sanitizing our office door handles, walkways, tables, chairs, pens and any other items a client may touch or come in contact with while interacting with us each time he/she enters and leaves.
- Limiting our team’s exposure by having some of our staff work from home.
If you’d like to schedule an appointment please call us today at (602) 262-4357 and we’ll work with you on your terms.